Mi Familia

Mi Familia
Rosa, Paola, y Yo

Thursday, July 30, 2009

July 30th, 2009 A Lazy Day at home

Today I prepare for Ecuador, the land of mystery and far away places.
I constantly feel more independent as I make plans, bank accounts and prepare for my journey. I fear what lies ahead despite my knowledge of my capabilites.
What will I say to my host family about my brother (the number 1 question constantly on my mind).
I miss Lauren. (I kinda copied her on the whole blogging idea anyway)

Well this was basically just a test run blog.
Off to some relaxation.

1 comment:

  1. AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I am so excited to read your blog. I hope that you will be able to share your best memories of Travis with your host family. It's best to be matter of fact and direct, but only say what is in your comfort level. I love you booboo. Josefina loved the pictures of us that I showed her in the photo album. She asked who wrote the beautiful note on the front which gave me a good excuse to talk about you.

    ReplyDelete